Virtual Storytelling Workshop – May 2023
CSI Annex, Ontario
This Workshop will:
- Inspire you to learn and tell stories
- Allow sharing of experiences and strategies for telling stories in a P-CMG program
- Give you a personal appreciation of the power of told stories
- Build skills for learning and telling stories
- Nurture a deeper understanding of storytelling as an essential element in the P-CMGP
- Build confidence in telling stories
- Direct you to a wealth of storytelling resources • Focus on storytelling in the infant program
Pre-requisite: Parent-Child Mother Goose, Level 1 Teacher Training Workshop.
Facilitator: Ruth Danziger
Cost per person:
Two Day Teacher Training Workshop
Early Bird Rate: $290*
One Day Workshop
Early Bird Rate: $155*
*Early Bird Rate applies to those who register one month or more before the scheduled workshop.
Participant Cancellation Policy: Please note that the deadline for cancellations is two weeks prior to the workshop date. Cancellations received after this deadline will be subject to a cancellation charge of 50% of the workshop fee. In the event that the workshop is cancelled by the Parent-Child Mother Goose Program, you will receive a full refund.
For more information contact
Location of Toronto Workshops:
Centre for Social Innovation 720 Bathurst St., Toronto, ON M5S 2R4 OR virtually on Zoom.